Ackroo continues U.S. expansion

2021-07-16T09:56:11-04:00July 16th, 2021|Ackroo News, Press Releases|

Ackroo increases US-based revenues and adds talent HAMILTON, Ontario, July 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ackroo Inc. (the “ Company ” or “ Ackroo ”) (TSX-V: AKR) (OTC: AKRFF), a loyalty marketing, payments and point-of-sale technology and services provider, is pleased to announce that after their last acquisition they have grown their percentage of both clients and revenues to just over 10% in the United States with the other 90% [...]